- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M5E1 Upper (DPMS High Profile) - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard of choice
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 22-Inch 1:8 416R Fluted Stainless Steel Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .936" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Rifle-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- MPI and HP Tested
- Weight: ~6.11 lbs.
- Overall Length: ~31.75"
- DPMS LR-308 style lower receivers
- 1x Aero Precision 22" 6.5 Creedmoor Fluted Stainless Steel Enhanced M5E1 Complete Upper Assembly
Whether you are a hunter or a precision shooter, your quest for precision shooting comes to an end with the 22” Aero Precision M5E1 Complete Upper Assembly. Long-range will be your favorite distance to shoot while using this assembly as the 22” inch length combined with the 6.5 Creedmoor caliber is remarkably accurate at longer distances. So, whenever you are ready to build a drop-dead gorgeous, versatile, precision rifle to enjoy shooting at longer ranges, use the 22” Aero Precision M5E1 Complete Upper Assembly to be amazed at how this assembly is changing the game.
Accuracy, Reliability, and Longevity
Bullet drops at long ranges are greatly reduced due to the 6.5 Creedmoor caliber and 22” barrel. The rifle length gas tube is ideally suited for the long barrel as the blowback gases will be reduced. As a result, the bolt will not hit back with increased force, which leads to decreased wear and tear, ultimately increasing the longevity of the rifle. The M4 feed ramps are present in both the barrel and the M5E1 upper. They aid in a reliable chambering of the rounds, reducing the chances of a misfire to a minimum.
The barrel has been high-pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected to ensure quality, which means that it has been tested for minor fractures, cracks, or imperfections after firing a proof round loaded to a higher pressure than a 6.5 Creedmoor. This ensures that you have a barrel of impressive quality and reliability.
Versatile and Lightweight
The free-floated 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard ensures that the barrel harmonics don't affect the zeroing of your sight. The fluted barrel has the added benefit of being lightweight compared to other barrels. It has greater heat dissipation due to increased surface area, making sure your rifle doesn't heat up in intensive shooting scenarios.
The A2 flash hider, used by the US military, can be replaced by any compensator, brake, or suppressor of your choice making your rifle ready for all circumstances.