- Patented design allows for seamless ejections from any position
- Will not accidentally activated or interfered with other controls
- Includes mag release button and spring for a complete upgrade
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red and the new Titan (Gold) finish!
- Magazine Catch: 0.42 oz.
- Magazine Release Button: 0.07 oz.
- Magazine Catch: Parkerized
- Magazine Release Button: Anodized
- Magazine Catch: Steel
- Magazine Release Button: 6061-T6 Aluminum
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
- AR-15 receivers that accept mil-spec magazine catches
- NOT COMPATIBLE with ASC or STAG ARMS GI Mag
- 1x Strike Industries Ambi Magazine Catch
- 1x Billet Magazine Release Button
- 1x Magazine Release Spring
Have you ever noticed the gunplay in action movies? How the actors move seamlessly from target to target, with fluid mag swaps. Well, the stuff you see in the movies is accomplished through editing. In real life, you get there with practice and the right equipment. The factory AR-15 mag release doesn't lend itself to flawless mag swaps. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to get there.
Why the Strike Industries Ambi Mag Release
Practice alone will only get you so far. A quick upgrade to a Strike Industries AR15 Ambi Mag Release will help you make that practice count. Of course, for a left-handed shooter, the ambi feature is a must. However, an effective operator knows that sometimes you have to improvise. Maybe you're hurt. Sometimes in real life, targets don't present themselves at the perfect angle. You may have to shoot around a barrier from your weak side. It makes sense to practice until you can flow through a mag swap without looking, like an action hero.
Appearances do make a difference.
The Strike Industries AR15 Ambi Mag Release is ergonomically designed with your hand in mind. While it presents an overall low profile, the mag release is easy to engage. The mag release is designed to be a direct drop-in replacement for any mil-spec receiver. Even if you never use the ambi function, this upgrade is worth it for its appearance alone. There is no getting around the all business, no play look of an AR-15. They're supposed to look tough. However, when you see the Strike Industries AR15 Ambi Mag Release on the side of your weapon, you will have to admit. Looks do matter.