MPN: 1001-V-A2-PH / 1001-V-A3-PH / 1001-V-A4-PH / 1001-V-G6-A2 / 1001-V-G6-A3 / 1001-V-G6-A4
- 40% increase in structural rigidity compare to previous G6A1 models
- Patented 15-degree helix, guaranteeing a complete propellant burn and negligible flash
- Right hand helical flutes will not loosen under sustained fire
- No washers or locking washers needed
- Helical grooves version feature a shallower pitch to reduce surface contact and carbon buildup.
- Available in Standard, Helical Grooves or Arc Helical Grooves model
- Available in standard or pre-drilled model for permanent attachment
** Permanent attach model will bring a 14.5" barrel to legal (non-NFA) length (16") when pinned.
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate
- Standard: 3.10 oz.
- Helical Grooves: 3.03 oz.
- Arc Helical Grooves: 3 oz.
- Standard w/ pre-drilled holes: 3.14 oz.
- Helical Grooves w/ pre-drilled holes: 3.07 oz.
- Arc Helical Grooves w/ pre-drilled holes: 3.03 oz.
- Length: 2.317"
- Outside Diameter: .859"
- Thread Pitch: 1/2”x 28
- Thread Depth: .625-.630±”
- Any 5.56/.223 barrel with 1/2"x28 TPI
**Maximum torque to 10 ft. / lbs.
The Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Eliminator has proven itself to be the most effective flash hider for the AR-15 platform.
This Vortex flash hider is machined from 8620 steel and finished off with a heat-treating process to prepare it for the rigors of duty, competition, or high-volume recreational shooting. The helical flutes work to dissipate muzzle flash from a variety of points and angles. The result is a virtually non-existent muzzle flash. Its helix design also helps align escaping barrel gas to increase accuracy with all bullet types.
No crush washer is used during installation due to the increase in visible flash that this would cause. Instead, a self-tightening design is utilized to make sure the device does not come loose even with constant firing. The grooves on the outside surface minimize contact points for fouling, which saves you a great deal of time on clean-up. The Vortex flash hider can even be used in combination with Smith Enterprise's quick-connect M4DC CQB suppressors.