- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with non AR-15 platform rifles or pistols
- Anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
- Made in U.S.A.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300 Blackout
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- 1x PMAG 10 AR/M4 GEN M3
- 1x Magazine Dust Cover
The Magpul M3 PMAG 10RD mag is the first choice of both professional and recreational users of the AR-15 and M4. It is designed to fit 5.56x45 NATO, .223 Remington, and 300 ACC Blackout. The Magpul 10-round 5.56 magazine is super durable and reliable, whether you're on duty, defending your home, participating in a competition, or just having fun at the range, it will give you a peace of mind that it will work every time.
The USGI-spec stainless steel spring will deliver decades of flawless functioning. The magazine also features a self-lubricating anti-tilt follower that makes jams a thing of the past. The body is made of impact and crush resistant polymer, and the raised ribs on the side permit a positive grip every time. No tools are necessary to disassemble this magazine for cleaning.