MPN: SI-AR-SFBarrel-103 / SI-AR-SFBarrel-145 / SI-AR-SFBarrel-16
- Cold Hammer Forged from 416 RS ordnance steel
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Cryogenic stress relief
- Pin gauged and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-Degree Target Crown
- Ultra tough QPQ nitriding, and cryogenically treating the finished barrels
- Made in the U.S.A.
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO /.223 Rem.
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- 10.3-Inch: Strike Industries' Fighter Improved Profile
- 14.5-Inch: Strike Industries' Urban Fighter Profile
- 16-Inch: Strike Industries' Urban Fighter Profile
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- Material: 416 RS ordnance steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: QPQ Nitrided
- 10.3-Inch Carbine-Length: 1 lb. 2 oz.
- 14.5-Inch Carbine-Length: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 16-Inch Mid-Length: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Strike Industries Strike Fighter barrels are available from 10” AR barrel to 16” AR barrel for your next AR-15 Build. The Strike Fighter Barrel features a unique profile that strikes a balance between the stability of a heavy government profile barrel and the easier carry of a lighter weight smaller profile barrel. The easy transitions of the Fighter barrel offer increased strength and help to keep heat-related expansion issues at bay so that you get consistent performance shot after shot.
Strike Fighter barrels are chambered in .223 Wylde. This refined chamber size works beautifully with match grade .223 Remington ammunition but also takes the punishment of the hottest 5.56 x 45mm loads you want to shoot. Choose a 10” AR Barrel or a 16” AR Barrel to complete your build and enjoy the marriage of strength and accuracy you can only get in a Strike Industries Fighter Cold Hammer Forged Barrel.
Strike Industries CHF barrels are coated with a QPQ Nitriding process that gives them a durable surface that will stand up to whatever you hand out. The in addition to Cold Hammer Forging these barrels are cryo-treated for stress relief so you can expect their active service life to greatly exceed any standard Chromoly barrel you may be considering.
NOTE: For the protection of our customers and various safety and legal liability reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition, firearms, barrels, or any product that contains a barrel. Defective firearms, barrels, any product that contains a barrel (ie, complete AR-15 uppers, complete pistol slides, etc.) and ammunition must be returned to the original manufacturer for warranty service. You can have peace of mind that all firearms, barrels, complete uppers, and ammunition that we sell are brand new from the manufacturer, and have never been used, installed, or modified.