MPN: MPC-CUR-3 / MPC-STR-3 / MPC-STR-FS-3 / MPC-CUR-4 / MPC-STR-4 / MPC-STR-FS-4
- Designed to give you more customization options and improve finger's position
- Trigger shoe is 3/8" wide vs. the standard 1/4"
- Nice, crisp, clean feel
- Complete Drop-in Assembly
- Compatible with .223/5.56mm and .30 cal
- Available in curved, straight, and straight with finger stop trigger shoe
- Material: Heat Treated Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 CNC Aluminum Housing
- Housing: Anodized Green
- Trigger Shoe: Anodized
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 3-lb or 4-lb
- Trigger Style: Curved, Straight, or Straight with Finger Stop Trigger Shoe
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- Curved Version: 2.57 oz.
- Straight Version: 2.57 oz.
- Straight with HandStop Version: 2.61 oz.
- Most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
If you have a polymer lower, it is recommend putting a Velocity stainless steel shim underneath the trigger to protect the polymer lower (sold separately)
- 1x Velocity MPC Trigger Housing
- 1x Velocity MPC Trigger Shoe
- 1x Allen Screw
- 1x Smaller Allen Wrench
- 1x Larger Allen Wrench
- 2x Small Set Screws (Pre-Installed)
- 2x Larger Set Screws
Out of all the upgrades you could choose from, a new trigger is by far the best. The first time you squeeze an excellent trigger, you may not say anything. However, in your mind, you will laugh like a child with a new toy. You need to look at the features, weigh your options, and go for it.
Freedom Of The Press
Some of the factory AR triggers are pretty bad, and some are disgusting. At best, they're a necessary evil, until you can do better. The Velocity MPC Trigger is an improvement over a stock trigger in every way. This trigger wears a longer, wider shoe that loves to be stroked into action by your finger. Its profile is more forgiving, has a much better feel, and gives you total control as you call the shots.
Word Is Going To Get Out
A Velocity MPC Trigger is one of those sweet little things that you will want to keep all to yourself. The reality is, other people already know about it. I mean, this is a custom trigger job that you can execute yourself in minutes. This fire control group lets you feel nearly zero take-up in the stroke. After the shot, you can't miss the quick, strong, tactile, crisp reset. One thing unique about the Velocity MPC Trigger is that its shoe can be easily changed while it's installed in your AR. Therefore, if you want to try a flat shoe instead of a curved one, you don't have to pay for an entire new trigger group. It's also possible to position the shoe slightly facing away from the center to fit your shooting style. That's a real custom trigger in a box.