- Keeps the muzzle rise and felt recoil to a minimum
- Front forks distort and reduce flash signature
- 2 forward angled progressive side exhaust chambers
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Outer tang styling cuts the overall weight and provides an aggressive aesthetic appearance
- Laser engraved logo
- Surface Hardness-68RC Substrate Hardness-30 RC
- Pre-drilled for permanent attachment on 14.5 barrels needing 16.1"
- Comes with crush washer and pin (for pinning the muzzle brake)
- Durable and corrosion resistant QPQ Nitride finish
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Weight: 2.61 oz.
- Length: 2.267"
- Outer Diameter: 0.86"
- Bore Diameter: 0.266"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Any .223/5.56 Barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x CMT Tactical Combat Recoil Compensator (5.56/.223)
- 1x Crush Washer
- 1x Dowel Pin
If you’re looking for an effective compensator that doesn’t bring a new set of problems along with it the CMT Combat Recoil Compensator is an easy winner. The CMT Tactical CRC is battle ready. Take it anywhere you need a reliable recoil compensator.
CMT Combat Recoil Compensator Is A Team Player, Wherever You Go
The CMT Combat Recoil Compensator is designed to effectively use in any operating theater without creating annoying problems for the shooter. Even if you have to work snake belly low in the dirt, you won’t have to worry about kicking up dust and grit. The CMT Tactical CRC features a solid bottom surface design to eliminate the annoyance of dust printing. Likewise, the top side is without ports so that expelled gasses, soot, and flash won’t cause a visual disturbance in optics and create target acquisition problems. The forward orientation of CMT’s Compensator's exhaust chambers control motion while creating less punishing concussion for other members of your team who may be nearby. The forks at the front end of the CRC 556 dissipate and reduce the appearance of flash.
Quality Steel and Processes Produce Exceptional Value
CMT Tactical machines their Combat Compensator from the best quality Stainless Steel for the application. CMT uses the most technologically advanced machining centers in the industry, assuring a quality component free from out of tolerance variables. Cross Machine Tools manufactures their muzzle devices with trademark fluting that not only reduced the overall weight of the device, but also identifies them as part of the CMT family of advanced tactical components.