MPN: ZCOMP LINEAR 9MM
- Provides forward directional muzzle blast control desired on rifles with shorter 9mm barrels
- Fluted body reduces the weight and provides an aggressive aesthetic appearance
- Minimal side port holes minimizing side blast concussion
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Laser engraved logo
- Pre-drilled for permanent attachment on 14.5 barrels needing 16.1"
- Comes with crush washer and pin (for pinning the muzzle brake)
- Durable and corrosion resistant QPQ Nitride finish
- Caliber: 9MM
- Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Weight: 5.43 oz.
- Length: 2.76"
- Outer Diameter:
- Muzzle End: 0.75"
- Body: 1.19"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI or 1/2"-36 TPI
- 9mm carbine/rifle barrel with 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36 thread pitch
- 1x CMT Tactical ZCOMP 9MM Linear Compensator
- 1x Crush Washer
If you’re looking for a linear comp with design features that take performance to the next level, you should seriously consider the CMT Tactical ZCOMP 9mm linear comp. CMT puts extra thought and attention to detail into everything they manufacture. Start to finish, the CMT linear comp for 9mm is designed to make your day at the range easier on your eyes and ears and those of the guys next to your too.
Design Details Create a Positive Shooting Experience
Tactical pistols and short barreled rifles can be a little bit punishing to shoot. The close proximity of the muzzle to the operator requires a little extra attention to the way muzzle blast and gasses are managed. Not only can concussion be an issue for the shooter and any bystanders, expelled gasses and soot can make shooting a challenge. Nobody shoots well with burning eyes. The CMT ZCOMP linear comp directs blast and gasses away from the shooter while also working to control muzzle rise, making it easier to stay on target, even in rapid-fire scenarios.
Port Placement Makes Big Differences
CMT avoids placing too many ports to the sides of their 9mm linear comp. That means less concussion and happier neighbors at the range, no matter how much you shoot. CMT’s designs leave out 6 and 12-o’clock ports to eliminate visual disturbances and dust printing. When you use a CMT Tactical ZCOMP 9mm linear compensator you’ll find shooting repeat shorts, even from a prone position, much easier and more precise than when you use muzzle devices that have those design flaws. Chose a CMT Tactical linear compensator and give yourself an edge.