MPN: KVP-XL-COMP / KVP-SLIM-COMP
- Provides forward directional muzzle blast control desired on rifles with shorter .40 / 10mm / .45 ACP barrels
- Extra length allow users to use longer handguards
- Available is standard XL (extra length) and Slim XL
- Fluted body reduces the weight and provides an aggressive aesthetic appearance
- No crush washer needed for installation
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No poring at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Compatible with pistol calibers up to .45 Cal
- Caliber: .40 / 10mm / .45 ACP
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Anodized
- XL Model: 3.17 oz.
- XL Slim Model: 2.47 oz.
- Length: 4.26"
- Outer Diameter:
- XL Model: 1.4"
- XL Slim Model: 1.2"
- Bore Diameter: 0.549"
- Thread: .578"-28 TPI and 5/8"-24 TPI
- .40 / 10mm / .45 ACP Pistol Caliber Carbine with barrel threaded in .578"-28 TPI and 5/8"-24 TPI
No doubt, the .45 ACP will go down in history as the favorite cartridge among American servicemen for the last century. It has proven very effective in combat, unfortunately, firing one is not very easy on the ears. Do you love running your .45 ACP carbine or SBR through its paces at the range, but would like to make the experience easier on everyone's hearing? Aside from a licensed suppressor, the only answer is to add a legal muzzle device from Kaw Valley Precision.
Wear A 45 Extra-Long
This KVP .45 ACP XL linear compensator is 4.25 inches long from stem to stern. That gives you an expansion chamber that is twice the length of the standard version. This means that your mild-mannered Kaw Valley .45 ACP XL linear comp is working twice as hard to direct the muzzle blast downrange away from your face and ears. Your lightweight, maneuverable gun is kept that way because KVP machines this XL liner comp compensator out of super-tough aluminum. This keeps the weight down and the performance up where you want it.
If Looks Could Kill
I know, your little .45 SBR or pistol looks pretty wicked. However, the key word here is “little”. Compact is good, especially when it comes to a PDW, but what you don't want is to get your support hand in front of the muzzle, even by accident. With the added length of the Kaw Valley .45 APC XL linear compensator leading way, you avoid that trip to the emergency room. This lets you run a longer Hand Guard so you have more real estate to hang onto. Whether you choose the full-size XL or the slim-line version, your weapon will bark less and bite harder.