MPN: MB35 / MB40 / MB45
- Compatible with Stormlake, Lonewolf and other threaded pistol barrels
- Low-profile - does not obstruct sight alignment
- Optimized baffles for maximum performance and low noise from shooters position
- No dust printing shooting from prone position
- DELTA port on the top - further reduce muzzle rise
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Set screw and wrench included
- Caliber: 9mm / .40 cal. / .45 cal.
- Material: Black Hardened steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Black
- 9mm: 2.4 oz.
- .40 cal.: 2.15 oz.
- .45 cal.: 2.1 oz.
- Length: 1.5"
- Outer Diameter: 0.95"
- 9mm: 1/2"-28
- .40 cal.: 9/16"-24
- .45 cal.: .578"-28
- Most 9mm, .40 S&W, and .45 cal pistols.
- 9mm barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- .40 S&W barrel with 9/16"-24 thread pitch
- .45 cal barrel with .578"-28 thread pitch
*Due to the added weight to the barrel and recoil reduction, it might require using a lighter (than factory) spring rate recoil spring on some semi-auto pistols.
- 1x TriDelta Tactical Pistol Muzzle Brake
- 1x Set Screw
- 1x Allen Wrench
If you want a 9mm muzzle brake for your sidearm you could buy one from just about any manufacturer who offers pistol muzzle brakes, but do you really want to? When it comes down to it do you want to buy your muzzle device from someone who makes a little of everything, or would you do better to buy from a manufacturer who specialized in the manufacture of quality muzzle devices? When you’re in the market for a quality 9mm muzzle brake as well as other pistol calibers, choose the Rex Silentium TriDelta Tactical Pistol Muzzle Brake and you’ll never regret the purchase.
Rex Silentium offers their pistol muzzle brakes with either standard or metric mounting threads so that you can apply one to almost any manufacturer’s handgun without a lot of preamble. The Rex Silentium TriDelta Pistol Muzzle Brake will not interfere with the use of sights. The TriDelta brake was carefully designed, not only is muzzle blast and recoil managed, but the brake has no six-o’clock pots so dust printing is not an issue when shooting with these brakes in prone position.
While many of today’s muzzle brakes claim to master recoil forces, the Custom Muzzle Brakes TriDelta pistol muzzle brake uses the proven TriDelta baffle design to direct concussion forces and muzzle blast away from the operator. With a TriDelta pistol muzzle brake installed you’ll have better control of your weapon for better accuracy. Muzzle rise and recoil become more manageable and you’ll waste less time on target acquisition. That means your follow-up shots will be faster and more accurate than those of your competitors who use inferior 9mm muzzle brakes or go without a muzzle device. You’ll be faster and more accurate than the competition before you even start shooting.