- Allow user to adjust pretravel and overtravel
- Crisp and clean 2.25lb trigger pull
- Upgraded essential internal parts to improve function and reliability
- Fits all variations of the Ruger MK IV (including 22/45 and 22/45 Lite)
- Material: Aluminum and A2 Steel
- Finish: Anodized and Raw Steel
- All Ruger MK IV variations (including 22/45, 22/45 Lite, and 22/45 Tactical)
- 1x Volquartsen Target Trigger
- 1x Trigger Spring Plunger
- 1x Trigger Spring
- 2x Overtravel Adjustment Screws
- 1x Pretravel Adjustment Screw
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Volqartsen CNC-Machined Disconnector
- 1x Volquartsen Target Hammer
- 1x Volquartsen Magazine Disconnect Bushing
- 1x Volquartsen Target Sear
- 1x Sear Spring
- 2x Spacers
While there is no argument that Ruger makes excellent firearms, Volquartsen saw a way to improve the trigger function of the Ruger MK IV pistol and delivered the right product for the job for their customers to utilize.
Customize Your Shooting Experience
The Volquartsen Accurizing Kit for the Ruger MK IV pistol allows shooters to adjust over travel or pretravel. This kit also provides a more smooth and refined trigger pull of approximately 2.25 pounds.
Improve Your Ruger MK IV Pistol
The Volquartsen Accurizing Kit for the Ruger MK IV pistol provides upgrades from the factory standard's internal parts, giving you the ability to improve your Ruger's overall reliability and trigger pull function. This kit also eliminates the magazine disconnect feature.
Support A Family Owned American Company With Your Purchase
Volquartsen products are designed and manufactured in Carroll, Iowa. The founder's descendants are dedicated to continuing his legacy of dedication to quality that began in 1974.