MPN: ARC-TBB-25-NNC / ARC-TBB-25-NNF
- Enhance the accuracy and precision of your SIG MCX
- Frictionless Release Technology offer an exceptionally crisp break
- Short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger
- Pull-weight can be adjusted from 2.5 to 5 lbs.
- Pull weight is quickly and confidently be adjusted in 2 oz. increments
- Patented CLKR Technology™ features an easy-to-access adjustment screw to adjust your trigger’s pull weight quickly
- Patented TKR Technology™ minimizes overtravel so your sight picture experiences less disruption
- FLTWR Spring Technology™ - flat wire hammer spring provide more force into the hammer
- Material: 440C Stainless Steel Components with 7075 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Two Stage
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- 1st Stage Pull Weight: 0.75-lb (Fixed)
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight: 1.75 - 4.25-lb (Adjustable)
- Pin Size: 0.154"
*All pull weights and measurements are approximate.
- SIG MCX
- 1x TriggerTech 2-Stage SIG MCX Adaptable Trigger
- 2x Allen Keys
The Sig MCX is an excellent rifle for a wide range of applications. They do come with a decent trigger; however, with the TriggerTech 2-Stage SIG MCX Adaptable Trigger, you can take the accuracy and performance of your Sig MCX to the next level.
The MCX Adaptable Trigger from Trigger Tech has an adjustable pull weight between 2.5 and 5 lbs. This means you can optimize this trigger for a wide range of applications, from competition shooting to a heavier-duty trigger. The trigger can be easily adjusted in 2 oz increments using the convenient adjustment screw on the top of the trigger assembly.
Regardless of the trigger weight you choose, this two-stage trigger feels incredible. With its Frictionless Release Technology, this trigger has a very smooth pull and a crisp break. The reset on the trigger is also very short, with minimal over-travel; this allows for more accurate and faster follow-up shots on the target.
The TriggerTech 2-Stage SIG MCX Adaptable Trigger uses a patented FLTWR Spring Technology, which incorporates a flat wire hammer spring. This spring provides stronger hammer strikes and improves the overall reliability of your rifle, decreasing the chances of light primer strikes.