MPN: SW0500 / SW0510
- Efficient clamp design guarantees precise operation and unprecedented rigidity
- CNC milled from 7075-T6 for ultimate strength and durability
- No levers, bolts or knobs, preventing it from getting caught on gear and surroundings
- Patented ClickDrive QD mechanism is completely recoil proof
- A low profile thumbwheel allows user to take the mount off in under 3 seconds
- Mounts to 1913 Picatinny rails
- Available in Absolute Co-Witness Height and Lower 1/3 Height
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum and 4140H Steel
- Finish: Type III hardcoat anodized and Black Oxide
- Absolute Co-Witness: 1.41 oz.
- Lower 1/3: 1.45 oz.
- Absolute Co-Witness: 1.965"
- Lower 1/3: 2.043"
- Width: 1.329"
- Center Height Over Rail:
- Absolute Co-Witness: 1.42" (36mm)
- Lower 1/3: 1.57" (40mm)
- Trijicon MRO, MRO Patrol
- 1x Scalarworks LEAP Trijicon MRO Mount
- 4x Nylok Treated Mounting Screws
Are you scrolling through one website after another trying to decide on the perfect Trijicon MRO mount? Well, there a lot of them out there. If you're like most of us, the first thing that pops up is price. That's not surprising. It is a factor in most things we buy. Let's take it down a notch and think about which mount would work better for you.
Holds And Return To Zero Under Any Condition
The first thing to think about is the elephant in the room, quick detach. Is that a big deal for you or maybe not so much. One thing is for sure. I like to have options. The option of taking my Trijicon MRO off at will, putting it back on and retaining my zero is an option I like. Maybe you have never had any need of the QD feature of the Scalarworks LEAP Trijicon MRO Mount, but who knows what happen tomorrow. Another huge thing to look at is quality. Are you just buying a name, or is this new mount worth it.
A QD Mount That Is Both The Lightest And Strongest
You have to consider the price of an item in regards to its actual cost. If the thing fails to deliver, it's a total loss. However, the price is quickly forgotten when the component works as advertised. The Scalarworks LEAP Trijicon MRO Mount is the lightest, strongest QD mount available. This is an engineering marvel that borders on art. There are no levers or latches to hang on your gear. The Scalarworks LEAP has only one simple knob that securely clamps your MRO with just the pressure of your fingers. I know the price isn't low, but, the performance is priceless.