- Efficient clamp design guarantees precise operation and unprecedented rigidity
- CNC milled from 7075-T6 for ultimate strength and durability
- Stiffer, sleeker, and lighter than traditional rings
- Precision fitted hinge ensures even pressure around the optic
- The ring is carefully lightened to provide a very high strength-to-weight ratio
- Patented ClickDrive QD mechanism is completely recoil proof
- A low profile thumbwheel allows user to take the mount off in under 3 seconds
- Mounts to 1913 Picatinny rails
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum and 4140H Steel
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized and Black Oxide
- Lower 1/3: 2.43 oz
- Lower 1/3: 2.03"
- Width: 1.353"
- Center Height Over Rail:
- Lower 1/3: 1.57" (40mm)
- Aimpoint PRO, Aimpoint ACO, Aimpoint CompM2, Aimpoint CompM3 and most other 30mm tube optics
- 1x Scalarworks LEAP Aimpoint PRO Mount
- 2x Nylok Treated Screws
- 1x T25 Torx Driver Bit
Whether you need your weapon to be a range-master, back-yard plinker, or a tactical working monster, the Aimpoint Pro is an excellent choice in optics. Twenty years from now, someone else may prove as good. However, the Aimpoint Pro is one of the combat-proven optics around today. Unfortunately, using the factory mount will not let you enjoy the Pro to its full abilities. You have to get into the Scalarworks LEAP Aimpoint Pro Mount to really enjoy the Pro.
Cooperation Doesn't Always Work.
You know, if I have a terrible idea, you have a great idea, and we combine the two what happens. That's right, crap happens. Scalarworks put their most exceptional engineers to work fixing the problem of a QD mount for the Aimpoint Pro. The mount had to hold its zero regardless of recoil. Or, how many times it was mounted and remounted on your Pic Rail. They ignored the common ideas and created an uncommonly perfect QD mount that works.
You Won’t Be Disappointed
The Scalarworks LEAP Aimpoint Pro Mount went with a hinged-ring that applies even pressure to the Aimpoints tube. Combined with a wider surface area, this mount safely and securely holds your Aimpoint Pro in any conditions. They don't give these optics away like cell phones. These things aren't cheap. Why would you want some cheap mount holding onto that Pro when it may have to save your life? Well, we don't have to get so dramatic. But, if you want a QD mount that absolutely works, then you need a Scalarworks LEAP Aimpoint Pro Mount.