Northtech Defense 10.5" .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Barrel
- Made from the best barrel blanks in the industry
- Certified barrel quality material grade, heat treated and stress relieved
- 5 cut ultra-precision button rifling, which has been proven to perform to the highest levels of shooting accuracy in the industry
- Each barrel extension is precision matched to each barrel
- Checked for headspacing with a master bolt face
- NTD logo precision CNC engraved on each side of the muzzle end
- Northtech Defense signature barrel contour
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO /.223 Remington
- Length: 10.5"
- Gas Placement: Carbine-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Weight: 1 lb 8.6 oz.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Instead of painstakingly comparing the performance of .223 Remington match-grade barrels and those chambered in 5.56x45 NATO, you can get the advantages of both with this .223 Wylde barrel from Northtech Defense!
The .223 Wylde chambering enables your AR Pistol or short barrel AR15 to feed 5.56x45 NATO ammunition reliably and obtain the benefits of .223 Remington match-grade ammunition at the same time. The blanks are made from heat treated and stress relieved 416R stainless steel, the metal of choice for precision firearm components.
Northtech's five-cut button rifling process is carried out with extreme precision, and the result is one of the most accurate bores on the market. It features a 1:7 twist to improve accuracy even further. The M4-style feed ramps are added for reliability. Northtech Defense ensures the correct headspacing by checking each chamber against a standard bolt face.
As you can see, no corners have been cut on material selection or production; this 10.5-inch barrel packs extreme performance into a small package! Build your next high performants AR pistol or short barrel rifle with this Northtech Defense 10.5" .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Barrel!