- Made from the best barrel blanks in the industry
- Certified barrel quality material grade, heat treated and stress relieved
- 5 cut ultra-precision button rifling, which has been proven to perform to the highest levels of shooting accuracy in the industry
- Each barrel extension is precision matched to each barrel
- Checked for headspacing with a master bolt face
- NTD logo precision CNC engraved on each side of the muzzle end
- Fine bead blasted and precision fluted.
- Northtech Defense signature barrel contour
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO /.223 Rem.
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Length: 16"
- Gas Placement: Mid-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- Weight: 2 lb 8.2 oz.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Northtech Defense starts with the hardest 416R stainless steel that has been through both heat treating and stress relief processes. The rifling is made by their unique five-cut method that has been shown to facilitate exceptional accuracy. The 1:8 twist and M4-style feed ramps are machined in for both accuracy and dependability. The barrel is fluted with precision to minimize the weight. Before any barrel is shipped out, it must pass a quality check with a master bolt face to ensure proper headspacing.
Enhance the versatility of your AR15 with this Northtech Defense .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Fluted Barrel.