Northtech Defense 16" .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Fluted Barrel
- Made from the best barrel blanks in the industry
- Certified barrel quality material grade, heat treated and stress relieved
- 5 cut ultra-precision button rifling, which has been proven to perform to the highest levels of shooting accuracy in the industry
- Each barrel extension is precision matched to each barrel
- Checked for headspacing with a master bolt face
- NTD logo precision CNC engraved on each side of the muzzle end
- Fine bead blasted and precision fluted.
- Northtech Defense signature barrel contour
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO /.223 Rem.
- Length: 16"
- Gas Placement: Mid-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- Weight: 2 lb 8.2 oz.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Some AR15 users may disagree on whether the best chambering is .223 Remington or 5.56x45 NATO, but others get the best of both worlds with a barrel chambered in .223 Wylde. The Northtech Defense .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Fluted Barrel allows you to make use of match-grade .223 Remington ammunition while also chambering 5.56x45 NATO with the same reliability.
Northtech Defense starts with the hardest 416R stainless steel that has been through both heat treating and stress relief processes. The rifling is made by their unique five-cut method that has been shown to facilitate exceptional accuracy. The 1:8 twist and M4-style feed ramps are machined in for both accuracy and dependability. The barrel is fluted with precision to minimize the weight. Before any barrel is shipped out, it must pass a quality check with a master bolt face to ensure proper headspacing.
Enhance the versatility of your AR15 with this Northtech Defense .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Fluted Barrel.