- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Gamma 556
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Aero Precision Black Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Large Latch)
- HP and MPI Tested
- Weight: ~4.25 lbs.
- Length: ~24.56"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Enhanced Complete Upper with VG6 Gamma 556
- 1x Aero Precision Black Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Large Latch)
Aero Precision is known for making some of the best AR parts on the market. If you want to build a high-quality AR-15 rifle, you should check out their M4E1 5.56 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly, which is available with multiple muzzle device options, including the VG6 Gamma.
This upper assembly features a 16-inch barrel made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium. CMV steel is used to make Mil-Spec M4 rifles and is more durable, corrosion-resistant, and high-temperature resilient than ordinary steel. The barrel has a 1:7 twist rate, which offers excellent stability with a wide range of 5.56 cartridges. This upper is equipped with a VG6 Gamma 556 muzzle brake, which decreases perceived recoil and allows you to shoot faster and more accurately.
This upper assembly has a low-profile gas block and a carbine-length gas system. Though a mid-length gas system would result in a smoother shooting experience, the carbine-length system improves reliability, even when your rifle is dirty. The increased recoil is also offset by the G6 Gamma 556 muzzle brake on this upper assembly.
The M4E1 5.56 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly also features a 15-Inch Aero Precision Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard. This aluminum handguard is lightweight and offers multiple attachment points for accessories, with M-LOK slots on the sides and a full-length Picatinny rail on top for mounting optics and sights.