- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch ATLAS R-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Gamma 556
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Aero Precision Phosphate 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Large Latch)
- Weight: ~4.05 lbs.
- Length: ~24.5"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper with VG6 Gamma 556
- 1x Aero Precision Phosphate 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Large Latch)
Aero Precision is known for making some of the best quality AR parts, and if you are building a rifle, you should check out the Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper. This complete upper assembly includes all the parts you need for an upper receiver, including the bolt carrier group and charging handle.
This upper receiver assembly comes with a 16-inch CMV steel barrel, which is more durable and heat resistant than ordinary stainless steel. The barrel is threaded with a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and comes stock with a VG6 Gamma 556 Muzzle Brake. The VG6 Gamma has a three-port design, and it effectively decreases the recoil impulse of your rifle and mitigates muzzle rise. The barrel has a carbine length gas tube and features an Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block.
The barrel and gas block are protected by the 15-Inch ATLAS R-ONE M-LOK Handguard. This modern handguard is made from aluminum and has M-LOK slots on both sides and the bottom, with a full-length Picatinny rail on top.
The receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum. It also features a forward assist and M4 feed ramps for reliability. Inside the receiver, you get an Aero Precision Phosphate 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, which is HPT and MPI tested and has a properly staked gas key. The BCG has a chrome-lined gas key and firing pin channel. It also features a phosphate coating with decreased friction and leads to a smoother operation.
You also get an Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Charging Handle with this upper receiver. This charging handle is completely Ambidextrous and features larger latches as well.