- Fully solid "V" shaped button face with horizontal serrations (no thru hole)
- Excellent ergonomic feel and self-centers
- Lightweight skeletonize back
- Fit all AR-15 and .308 AR lower receivers that compatible with Mil-Spec magazine release buttons
- Available in Anodized Black, Red, Silver, Cerekote Flat Dark Earth, Cerekote OD Green, Cerekote Blue, and Cerekote S&W Red.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodize or Cerekote
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
For a high-quality magazine release button for your AR-15 or .308 AR, you may be interested in the Battle Arms Enhanced Magazine Release. This precision CNC-machined device can help take some of the frustration out of changing magazine when you’re shooting.
Why Upgrade To The Battle Arms Enhanced Magazine Release?
Mil-Spec mag releases button can be awkward to operate, leading to frustration and missed opportunities. The ability to quickly drop your expended magazine and slide in another one may mean the difference between hitting your pop-up target and missing it. If you’re a competitive shooter or a law enforcement officer, you’ll understand the importance of being able to reload as quickly as possible. In situations where every second counts, you don’t want to be slowed down by your magazine release.
The Battle Arms Enhanced Magazine Release (BAD-EMR), features an ergonomic V-shaped groove on the front surface. This groove enables your finger to effortlessly connect with the button for a prompt release the first time, while the textured surface helps prevent your finger from slipping. The enhanced mag release button is designed to match the weight of standard Mil-Spec magazine releases button at approximately 0.002 pounds. This device will fit all lower receivers that are compatible with Mil-Spec mag release buttons and is available in several different colors for a customized look.