Magpul MOE Mil-Spec Furniture Kit
MPN: MAG400 / MAG440 / MAG415 / MAG413
This Kit includes: MOE Carbine Mil-Spec Stock, MOE Handguard, MOE Grip, and MOE MVG Vertical Grip. Color Available in: Black and Flat Dark Earth.
Carbine Mil-Spec MOE Stock:
The MOE Stock Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Weight: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.75 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 inch
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 inch
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 inch
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 inch
Carbine Length MOE Handguard:
The Magpul MOE Handguard is an accessory for the front end of your AR-15/M4 carbine that is loaded with features. This handguard is compatible with either direct impingement or piston-driven carbines. You can attach Picatinny rails at the two, six, and ten o' clock positions to mount lights, lasers, grips, or sling mounts. Magpul's heat-resistant polymer encases a built-in aluminum heat shield to ensure that you won't burn your hands when the barrel and gas block heat up. A flared lip on the bottom prevents your hand from sliding forward and coming in contact with hot parts. The top portion of this handguard features a small relief area to accommodate overhanging optic mounts.
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Now compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other optional accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.85 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.45 in.
- Width, max: 2.22 in.
Magpul MOE AR Polymer Grip:
Magpul's MOE Grip offers numerous improvements over the standard AR-15 pistol grip. The textured sides and serrated front and back straps make it easy to grasp and exercise precise control over your weapon. A beavertail prevents the uncomfortable edges of the lower receiver from rubbing against the webbing of your thumb when firing. The subtle convex curves of the MOE AR-15 Pistol Grip make it a natural fit for the human hand. The internal cavity can be used to store items such as batteries, a boresnake, a small bottle of gun oil, spare ammunition, or even an extra bolt and firing pin. The MOE Grip from Magpul makes an excellent grip for both beginner and expert AR-15 users.
Colors available in: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green, OD Green, and Stealth Gray
Note: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
Magpul MVG MOE Vertical Grip:
The Magpul MOE Vertical Grip (MVG) is a foregrip that will improve the comfort and control of your AR-15. No rail is necessary; the MVG can be mounted directly onto your MOE handguard or forend! It is made of highly durable polymer, so you can rest assured that it will stand up to the toughest conditions without adding bulk or weight to the front of your rifle. The shape is designed to fill the hand comfortably, and the inward taper at the top makes it ideal for use with the "thumb break" method of support hand placement pioneered by Magpul Dynamics. Grip serrations and textured panels on the sides provide you with a secure grip when maneuvering
Colors available in: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green, OD Green, and Stealth Gray.
The Magpul Rail Vertical Grip comes with all mounting hardware.